Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Good writing

We got the grades back for Duane's argumentative policy paper. An A!!!!! And, the professor has asked to use it and other papers from this class as examples for future classes.

On Thursday, Duane will apply for graduation. He missed the deadline to graduate now. Well, get his diploma now. The graduation ceremony is in May, I believe, so he has time for that yet. I am so proud of him. He has been on the Dean's List every quarter!!!!

If you want to read the paper, let me know and I will email you a copy... Or, if there is enough response, I will post it here for all the world to see. LOL

Until next time...

G~

3 comments:

  1. Congrats D on the excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!

    So I started knitting "Lloyd" this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete