Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Things I'm Loving

First and foremost, is my wonderful husband Duane (Bunny)

I have been checking out some really cool blogs... Here are some of my favorites:

www.yarnharlot.ca Stephanie Pearl-McPhee is absolutely hysterical! I laugh and empathize and wonder if she's writing about me.

www.phatfiber.blogspot.com This gal has the best sample boxes of fibers and yarns and tools and fun stuff! And she has the in with some really great fiber artists. Such as

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6136823 YarnCandy by Melissa. She has really great stitch markers and Shawl/scarf pins. Even though frogs really aren't my thing, she has a really cute frog shawl pin.

I am also following the escapades of Susie of Martha's Vinyard Fiber Farm at www.fiberfarmcsa.com/blog. Soon their lamb cam will be back up and running. There are few things cuter than a new lamb.

Okay, so you can tell I'm new at this blogging thing... I don't know how to make the links just say the name of what it's linking to.

My new Joy spinning wheel

The Black Dagger Brotherhood series by J. M. Ward. Those are some seriously hot vampires!

The Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. I'm so glad that I didn't have vampires to worry about when I was in high school!

My laptop. This way, I can still be on the computer and Duane can sleep. Until the mouse falls out of the bed!

Oooh, I just thought of something else I am totally into and loving: Ravelry. For a yarny, crafty type person, it's abbo fabbo.

Okay, that's it for now.... Tune in next time when we'll hear all about the Campbells and the Tates, on Soap!

No comments:

Post a Comment