Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Ups and Downs

This is going to be the ups and downs of the last week...

Last week I didn't post like I meant to... Down

Monday's weight- Down (0.2)
Tuesday's weight- Down (0.2)
Wednesday.....Down (0.6)
Thursday.....Down (1.0!!)
Friday...Up (0.4)
Saturday...Down (0.8) so I lost what I'd gained and then some! Whoo hoo!
Sunday... Down (0.2)
Yesterday...Down (0.8)
Today... Down (0.8)
Which brings the total I'm DOWN to 21.2!!!!!!  I would rate this as an UP!

You'd think that I'd be having to buy new pants and stuff, but I found Gloria Vanderbuilt jeans at Sears... they are stretchy, so they all still fit and aren't saggy and baggy, but they don't look tight, either. I could probably fit into the next size smaller, but I don't have any to test that theory... It will have to wait. Oh, there is one thing I could try... hang on and I'll check the fit...Okay, not quite where it's supposed to be, but it fits better than it did a month and a half ago when I wanted to wear it to the Squadron Christmas Party... I'm glad I didn't... I was MUCH more comfortable in my dressy jeans and a turtleneck. If I had not gone for "vanity" by wearing some little lace-up boots and just worn my Crocs, my feet wouldn't have hurt either. Oh, well, it was just for a couple of hours. I guess this could be both Up and Down.

We're over the half-way point. UP!

I have finished knitting one angora fingerless mitt and have started the other... UP!

I fell on the ice/snow at the library yesterday and on the way Down (ha ha) I heard something pop in my left knee. The one that has reconstructed ligaments in it... I don't think I hurt the ACL again (I don't think I felt something go zinging back into place in my hamstring...) It does twinge some, but I'll keep an eye on it. So obviously, that was a Down.

We are going to see Mary Poppins at the Orpheum on Thursday. Up   And I'll review it Thursday night or Friday, as we're going to the 2:00 Matinee.

Oh, and Duane is Down 21.6 pounds!! Definite UP!

So, those are the ups and downs of my life in the past week. What's up with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment